tlug: Mailing list move

I just did some config changes on the main mailing list so that
now it is running off of tlug.linux.or.jp.

I've got to run to cut my hair, but I'll check back in an
hour if there are any problems, send me e-mail.

For now, mail sent to tlug@example.com gets sent to
tlug@example.com, which runs the list.   I created
the digest on the tlug server and have it running off of that
right now.  There may be some problems with the digest as I
have not tested it so far.  I'm going to test the list some more
when I get back.

Regards,
Craig

----
Personal: craigoda@example.com  http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda
soon to be:  craigoda@example.com
Business: TWICS - tel 03-3351-5977  e-mail craig@example.com

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: