Broken HELO [was: tlug: Naive VM question]

Arrrrghhh.  I need to reimplement that hack so that wide replies
include everybody no matter what the Reply-To says....

    Stephen> It's not my place to comment publically on policy
    Stephen> decisions (RFC violations are a public matter, that's
    Stephen> different and you need to defend the violation, not tell
    Stephen> me to defend the fact that I noticed it ;-), so this goes
    Stephen> directly to you.

Well, it was supposed to ... evidently I forgot to cut and paste the
right address before sending.  Sorry.

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: