RE: tlug: linux ease-of-use

On 24-Apr-98 Scott Stone wrote:
> You know, I think it's generally good that Linux is becoming more
> desktop-oriented and easier to use, but if it was completely 'easy to
> use', it wouldn't be as much fun for a lot of people, don't you think?

I quite agree. Why else do you think I have a slackware based system ;-)

David

---
David Dibben
National Food Research Institute
2-1-2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8642. Japan
Tel: +81 298 38 8029
Fax: +81 298 38 8122
E-Mail: dibben@example.com

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: