tlug: LCDproc

Found this on:
http://slashdot.org/

LCD System Stats for Linux

Posted by CmdrTaco on Monday April 20 at 8:19 pm EST
from the oh-my-gosh! dept

            Vincent Janelle writes "I just found out about a Serial LCD
            stats software pack for Linux. This little product is
            essentially a serial LCD panel that someone has
            programmed software for Linux, and it generates stats based on the
            loadavg, mem readouts, uptime, and more. You can get it at
            (see below).. You cannot tell me that you do not want this."
            I want one mounted on all of my machines. Even my laptop!
            *grin*. I couldn't find how much the little panel
            cost, but I think I found what I want for my birthday- that thing
            is just to cool. If somebody buys me one, I'll write something
            to pump slashdotheadlines through it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~choadster/

tim :)
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: