Re: tlug: Office suite for use under Linux

<040901bd6a1a$c551ac80$18d8ebca@example.com>の記事において
jpmag@example.comさんは書きました。
>> I have a lot to say against this kind of comment.
As a non-native speaker, I cannot write such a long statement
in English.

In fact, I am NOT a Linux purist.  I use Windows 95/NT, MS Office,
Al-Mail, Outlook, etc. very extensively.  I am even not a Linux
enthusiast.  In other occasions, I would recommend Windows too.

I do have more than two computers at home, one for Linux and
another for Windows 95 always running, sharing files and printers
by Samba.

Most of my desktop/notebook computers' disks, though much smaller
than 2GB, are partitioned to accommodate Linux and Windows multi-
boot.

However, I wanted to say in the morning yesterday, if one is asking
or wanting "how can I do this on LINUX" and one answers "you can do
it on Windows", there will not be any improvements/growth/development
of Linux world.

If certain functionality is missing in Linux arena, I want to develop
it (though I cannot technically), or suggest developper to do it,
or request vendors to include it in their products, rather than
simply saying "you can do that on the other environment".  The current
Linuxers and those who are intereted in Linux or will become Linuxer
will be happy only through that way -- at least I think.

Regards,

Ken Harada (原田 健)
Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society of Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)