tlug: TurboLinux 1.9beta-1 TOMORROW!!!

OK, TurboLinux 1.9BETA-1 will be sent out to testers TOMORROW.  If you
haven't emailed me your address yet, DO SO NOW.

IF you already have - if you didn't send me a phone number, I need that
too, so we can express the one-off over to you.  Please email me ASAP w/ a
phone number.

I could still use more testers, too - anyone who wants to test 1.9beta-1
will get:

	1.  Free copy of 1.9beta-1
	2.  Free copy of 1.9beta-2
	3.  Free shipping on both of them right to your address.
	4.  Free copy of TurboLinux 2.0 Standard (boxed set) when
	    it's ready after the beta. (plus free shipping).
	5.  My eternal gratitude, for what it's worth :)

That's our end of the deal - YOUR end is that if you agree to be a beta
tester, you MUST send in a detailed beta report (requirements thereof are
outlined in the README file on the CD) if you want to get all the free
stuff listed above.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

a word from the sponsor: