tlug: Nice book on Networking Linux

Last week I picked up a nice book on networking Linux, called, appropriately
enough, Networking Linux.

This is a Japanese language title, which I got to help me fulfill the dual
purposes of improving my reading proficiency in technical Japanese and
learning more about that subject.  I haven't had a chance to dig deeply into
it yet, but it seems quite good, and I would say the level is manageable for
a mid - to - high intermediate reader.  For someone who is at an advanced
reading level in Japanese, I think this would be a piece of cake.

The publisher is Ascii, and the authors are Yamada Akira and Hane Hideya.
The ISBN number is 4-7561-1291-9, and the list price = 2,800 yen.  It's a
new book, first printed in 1997.

Next time you're in a bookstore, it might be something to watch for.  I got
it at T-Zone or Laox, I can't remember which :-)

Jonathan Byrne <E-mail:jq@example.com>
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>