tlug: Re: Cathedral & Bazar

Thomas, great job, and fast too!

Footnotes are all my translator's comments and stuff,
and since there are't too many, I guess what you did
with them is just fine.

....then I realized that you forgot to close the tag
for the note in "the mail must get through" page!

> Did I get the "next","previous", "contents"
> labels right?

This, not quite. Should be $BO(J $BA0>O(J $BL\http://sagan.earthspace.net/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/">http://sa
gan.earthspace.net/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/</a>$B$K$F3Fhttp://www.ltokyo.com/yamagata/cathedral.ps">
 http://www.ltokyo.com/yamagata/cathedral.ps </a>$B$K$"$k!#(J

(I hope my mailer doesn't do any shitty things with the html here and
think it's been clever...)

OK, Thanks again!

----------- $B!{!?(J     $B;37A(J $B9@@example.com(J
--------- $B!c"'!!(J      Allways On My Own