tlug: Re: cathedral

> I'm not sure what he wants to do about the formatting.

Neither am I. PostScript and HTML and Text seems reasonable. There aren't
any tricky layouts, just straightforward text, so it shouldn't be too hard.

(I thought I alrady sent the file to Craig...but then, maybe
I only wrote the mail, and forgot to actually send it. I'll check when I get
back today)

YAMAGATA Hiroo
Nomura Research Institute
Social & Industrial Systems Research Dpt.

h-yamagata@example.com
Tel: +81-3-5203-0725  Fax: +81-3-5203-0727

You can find my PGP Keys at: pgpkeys.mit.edu
a word from the sponsor: