tlug: An article on Tokyo Newspaper

Hello, everybody.

 I'm happy to inform that my short article appeared on p4 of
Today's Tokyo Newspaper. My photo also appeared. Recently I
assembled a K6-200 computer. I wrote about this experience.
I refered to that I use Linux.
 It's written in Japanese. But the word 'LINUX' is written in alpahbet.
Those who live in Kanto Area, please try to read it. Tokyo Newspaper
costs 100 yen, though other Newspapers (Asahi, Mainichi, Yomiuri) cost
110 yen.
 I expect my article will contribute to the publicity of Linux.

Cherrrs,
Masa
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station