RE: tlug: Slackware mail problem + b-ball

Ok, doing that, I get

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-po.nbd.kscjp.co.jp Sendmail 8.6.12+2.4W/3.3W9-glove ready at Wed, 25 Feb
199
8 13:41:00 +0900
220 ESMTP spoken here

So I guess I am running 8.6.12+2.4W/3.3W9?

So does this mean that I will need to upgrade, or get a patch?  Is there
something in this version that may cause everyone else to receive multiple
mails?

> I might be interested.  I'm a big Utah Jazz fan, being from there and
all
> (plus the team's been really good the last couple of years).
>
> Hmm... for some reason I don't think the Jazz will be in this tourney...
:D :p

why not?

Well... since the Jazz is a professional team, I don't think that they
qualify for the NCAA tourney (which is a college tournament)... in any case,
the favorites as of now are Kansas and Duke... The team I would like to see
up there, the Cal Bears, probably are not going to make it, which means that
maybe I might stick with my Alma Mater, the Santa Clara Broncos...

> Since we're doing extratopical stuff, I wanted to ask the list if
anyone's
> found canned tomato soup anywhere in Japan?  I need some because it
helps
> me think about Linux, esp. when I add garlic and red pepper.
>
> Tomato soup?  Have you tried Medi-ya (明治屋)?

Do you know where any of them are?  Preferably near Umegaoka (or
Shimo-Kitazawa, or Yoyogi-Uehara, or Kichijoji, or even Shibuya) ?

Hmm... the only ones I know of are in Ginza and Roppongi.. you might also
try Sony Plaza in Ginza... I'm not too sure about those areas on the
Chiyoda/Odawara line though..

application/ms-tnef