-----Original Message-----
From:	3Web - Jonathan [SMTP:jq@example.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, February 25, 1998 12:08 PM
To:	tlug@example.com
Subject:	Re: tlug: Volunteer Needed: domain coordinator

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Oda <craig@example.com>

>Hi, I said ISP when I should have said JPNIC member.  In the U.S.
>any individual can register as the primary DNS with NIC.  This
>is cool and it is power for the people.  In Japan you can't do
>this.  Only members of JPNIC can do this.  If you have complaints
>about the way it is, refer the complaints to JPNIC.  I had nothing

Yeah, it's still like that.  The rules haven't changed, and I rather doubt
that complaining to JPNIC will get you anywhere at all (just ask IAC,
huh?).

Jonathan Byrne <E-mail:jq@example.com>
Media and Content Section
Threeweb - Your Internet Solution!
<URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor:

application/ms-tnef