RE: tlug: Slackware mail problem + b-ball

What version of sendmail are you running?

Hmm... good question... how can I find out?  Sorry, I didn't set up the server.. and I am kind of a novice at this stuff...

I might be interested.  I'm a big Utah Jazz fan, being from there and all
(plus the team's been really good the last couple of years).

Hmm... for some reason I don't think the Jazz will be in this tourney... :D :p

Since we're doing extratopical stuff, I wanted to ask the list if anyone's
found canned tomato soup anywhere in Japan?  I need some because it helps
me think about Linux, esp. when I add garlic and red pepper.

Tomato soup?  Have you tried Medi-ya (明治屋)?

application/ms-tnef