Re: tlug: Feb Meeting Desc

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Craig Oda wrote:

>   2.4.3.  Turbo Linux Pro
>
>   Scott Stone, of PHS,	demonstrated the installation and use of Turbo
>   Linux Pro. The DPNote Japanese editor and the commercial Wnn6 Japanese
>   input system were of special interest.

CORRECTION - it's 'PHT', not 'PHS'.  Stands for 'Pacific HiTech'.  While
we're at it, here's the web page addr:  http://www.pht.co.jp/turbolinux

>   3.1.	TLUG Server
>
>   We are still trying to get a leased line to the Internet for the TLUG
>   server.  Scott Stone is asking his company if we can drop the server
>   on the Internet.  One use of the server will be to serve as a
>   repository for the TLUG CD-ROM distribution.

We'd be happy to host the TLUG server here at Pacific HiTech - right now
we're a little short on bandwidth (only 128K), but we're in the process of
getting more, and we'll be happy to put the server on our line after we've
gotten the increase installed.  I'll keep you posted.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: