Re: tlug: B5 NotePC

Hi Hajime,

As it is a company machine I could not gamble ... I brought
it to MAXUS computer, 4F (?) of the building where Akizuki
is on the 1F.  They charged about 10 man yen for CPU change
and HDD change (with one year warranty).  I think it will
cost you about 5 man if CPU change only.

Performance ... I will check BogoMIPS tomorrow at the office.

<199802150522.OAA20287@example.com>の記事において
hajime@example.comさんは書きました。
>> Could you tell me how you changed the CPU of the TP 230cs? Could you
>> also tell me how much the performance increased?

Regards + see ya next meeting.

Ken Harada (原田 健)
kenhrd@example.com
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station