tlug: Hello

Hi, my name's Scott Stone, and I just moved to Tokyo to work in my
company's Tokyo office.  I'm the head developer for
TurboLinux/TurboLinux-J, which some of you (hopefully) have heard of...
it's more popular in Japan than in the states... Anyway.  I'm going to be
attending the meeting tomorrow, and I'm going to be bringing a couple
copies of TurboLinux-J (one standard, one Professional Edition) to give
away to the group.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all/some of you in person tomorrow.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: