tlug: The TLUG Meeting

Hi all,

I have to say, I had a great time.  Not only did I get the chance to
meet many of you, but discussing Linux issues, other related topics, and
drinking beer made the evening very enjoyable.

To those of you who caught the train home with me last night, I'm sure
glad it snowed today.

Thanks to all for making last night such a wonderful occassion.

Cheers,

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone