tlug: Wednesday Nomikai

    Craig> bar is probably going to be noisy.  Last time, the bill
    Craig> came out to under 2,000 yen per person.

Ooops, I forgot about that ... I'm probably going to have to leave
early.  I hope that won't cause an accounting problem....

    Craig> If anyone has t-shirt ideas, please bring them.  It would
    Craig> also be nice to get a volunteer to be in charge of the
    Craig> project t-shirt.

"Wet."

    Craig> Name tags might be helpful.  I used to have a box of those
    Craig> plastic namecard holders with the clips for people's
    Craig> pockets, but I don't have them anymore.  I'm not sure how
    Craig> people would feel about wearing a name tag, especially if
    Craig> they are sober.

I think you have that backwards ... I "lose" my nametag when I get
drunker ....

Steve

Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: