Re: tlug: MS Word <-> TeX?

<199801080157.KAA09598@example.com>の記事において
dk@example.comさんは書きました。
>> I have used sometimes ago word2x converter. Although it seems for me not too
>> reliable but it can help sometimes -- I was able to read some Word documents
>> not having the Word . Here is a part of man page for word2x:

>> Unfortunately I forgot where did I find it but there is a e-mail of it's

I found it on sunsite, by searching at Yahoo.  Thank you.
It seems to support only Word6, while I need solution for
95 (Word7) and 97 (Word8).....

Anyway I will test it out.

Tks and regards,

Ken Harada (原田 健)
kenhrd@example.com
Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.