tlug: Need the password for the ipc loaded with linux. Please

Finally i got  the serial terminal in TTYA so I can get a login prompt  but
Tried to login as root
and  dont know root  password ..!!!!
Please  reply with the password. oshiete kudasai

for your info.......
is the IPC sun sparc  loaded with red hat linux---raffled out last TLUG
meeting---

after login it i will proceed to use setserial to deliver the output to the
console screen.

I already  used
setenv output screen
setenv input keyboard
in the  ok PROMPT

I have a sun keyboard and also I have a sun monitor so I  want to use them
as default output devices......

so the IPC is not problem...is just  to tell linux  to send the output  to
the right devices.....

--------just other thing what would be the setserial command??? to do this
???