Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 15:38:56 -0500
From: Anna Selvia <anna@example.com>
To: craig@example.com
Subject: Promo items from Red Hat

Hello Craig,
	Thanks for your previous note. I have sent a copy of 5.0 and a copy of
Applixware v4.3.7 along with some t-shirts and mouse pads for your group.
I wish you continued success with the group; congratulations on your
growth!

Red Hat would like to help in any way that we can. Please send email to
me if you ever have further needs.. We appreciate your support of Red
Hat..

Best of luck with the upcoming meetings..

Regards,

Anna Selvia				http://www.redhat.com
Red Hat Software, Inc.			http://www.linuxexpo.org

4201 Research Commons Suite 100
79 Alexander Drive
P.O. Box 13588
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
919-572-6500   fax 919-547-0024

Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: