tlug: Re: forwarded message from owner-tlug@example.com

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Did you do something screwy to make this mess, or did it happen at
> TWICS, or is it me?  Note how the headers get interrupted by part of
> the cited material.  (I've been fiddling with my mail system, but I
> don't see how this could have happened at my end....)

Stephen,
the originally e-mail bounced to me as the listowner,
ecause it exceeded the maximum
size of the allowed e-mail for the list. I had to send an
"Approved" command to resend it.  During the resend process,
the header probably got damaged.  Majordomo is not that
robust with certain infrequently used functions.  However,
it is okay in general.

Regards,
Craig

---