tlug: TLUG T-Shirt Page Available

Hi,

I've started a page for the collection and distribution
of T-Shirt ideas, image parts to assemble, and possible
graphics.

http://www.twics.com/~craig/tlug/t-shirt/

I have the Ideas tagged by number.  There are two right now.

I'm pretty pleased with this effort since on the first
day, we've already had collaboration.  For
example, Alberto gave me the first idea for Tux and Mt. Fuji.
I did a draft.  Alberto downloaded and added some text.  He
sent it to me and I made some comments.  After Alberto's
next revision, I uploaded to the TLUG T-Shirt page.

A similar collaborative experience is happening with Hajime
as I took his image and used ImageMagick "matte" color channel
to convert his background to transparency.  (Hint, use the
display tool of imagemagick).

What is on the page so far:

1) Penguin on Fuji with  東京 and TLUG on image.
2) Sketch from Alberto's friend with 東京  Linux  ユーザーズ・
   グループ in vertical lettering on the left-hand side.  Penguin
   is sitting on Mt. Fuji.
3) 東京 text image with background of transparent gif.  Made by
   Hajime with tgif.

Please take the ideas or components you need, fix it up and send
it to me or put it on the web and post the URL.  I prefer
MIME attachments.  If you don't have automatic MIME decoding/encoding
you may want to try mpack.

Regards,
Craig

------