RE: tlug: setup crew still needed

I will be there around 10:30, with the "ancient" IBM PCs.  Let me know
where should
I park (Yaesu Chushajo?), and if possible a reachable telephone number.

Ken Harada
(ken@example.com)

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: