Re: tlug: Meeting Attendance

Good morning, everybody. How is your bonus?

Hajime wrote:
> > Just to get an idea of how many people to plan for on Saturday, who's
> > thinking of coming?  Right now we have the following group:
>
> Me too! Though I'm not sure yet. I hope I'll make it to
> Starbucks.

 Let me attend the meeting too. I'll be at the ticket gate at 12:30.
I've been subscribing to this list for two months. But this will be
the first time to attend the meeting.

You can see my face at the homepage, too.

See you at the meeting.

Masa    Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out