Re: tlug: yudit-0.9 (was yutex)

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Gaspar Sinai wrote:

> Precompiled alpha and i386 redhat packages (binaries):
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/...
>
> Important:
> o Please dont load yudit.tar.gz from sunsite - it may not work.
> o If you want to print a lot of languages (incl. Japanese) please
>   download the cyberbit font free from http://www.bitstream.com
>   You need to install it on Windows and get the cyberbit.tff into
>   /usr/share/yudit/data.
>
> Bottom line:
> I plan to go to the m'eating on Saturday. It has been a long time...

Awesome.  Can you bring yudit source and binaries to the meeting
on floppy and do an install on Debchan intel debian  or Red Hat
unnamed (perhaps Akaboshi-chan) intel  or Red Hat Sparc?  Please
demo your program and show us how its done.  Also, maybe we can
make a deal to reserve a Linux bumper sticker if you bring the
floppy.  you definitely get a penguin sticker.  :-)

-- Craig

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: