Re: tlug: Looking for a special ISP

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Christopher Wiles wrote:

wileyc>I need to find an ISP that will do the following things for me:
wileyc>
wileyc>* 1 Static IP with a hostname of, say, sekiya.blah.com
wileyc>* Primary MX for sekiya.blah.com to point directly to sekiya instead of
wileyc>  the ISP mail server
wileyc>* Secondary MX for sekiya.twics.com to point to the ISP secondary MX
wileyc>
wileyc>Does anyone know of an ISP that will happily provide this level of
wileyc>service (without having to sacrifice my firstborn, anyway)?

Hi Chris,

TWICS provides this service, as a Mail Gateway. For further information
please refer to the product home page at:

	http://www.twics.com/corporate/mailgateway.html

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at
sales@example.com  Oh and we can arrange a lease on the firstborn, if
sacrifice is an issue :-)

Regards,
Paul.
mailto:paulg@example.com     phoneto:81-3-3351-5977     faxto:81-3-3353-6096
The students learn that effective action arises out of silence and a clear
sense of being.  In this they find a source of peace.  They  discover that
the person who is down-to-earth can do what needs doing  more  effectively
than the person who is merely busy.  - Lao Tzu's    "Tao Te Ching"   500BC

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: