Re: tlug: Yutex

Hi,
I probably missed a few message from this thread - currently I receive about 300 mail messages a day...
If there is a bug in myutex it definitelly will be fixed.
With the release I also distributed a compiled version for i386 and alpha:

   ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib

It is compiled STATICALLY with a licensed motif. The only
bug report that I could check: it does not work with a buggy c++ library. Get the latest glibc++ to make it work.

It does not use any high level function. kinput2 protocol
is implemented on X level. Local fonts are on X level.

I'll try to read all messages with Yutex in the subject :)
cheers,
gaspar

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: