keitai Re: tlug: Thursday 13th of november meeting

From: Demian Martos <demian@example.com>
Subject: tlug: Thursday 13th of november meeting
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 18:27:50 +0900

> Pre-meeting: STARBUCKS COFFEE next to the Yaesu Exit at
> Tokyo station, at 18:40.
>
> If you have any problem to meet us (you don't find the place, you are
> late), phone Rob's cell number: 030-691-7580.

Unfortunately, I doubt that i'll be able to attend the THUR 13th gathering,
but thought that maybe I should point out that the STARBUCKS (that I know of
near the Yaesu exit) is underground (B1F).   Therefore it is unlikely that
anyone will be able to get through to Rob's keitai/cellular number while
you are waiting there.

tim :)
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: