Re: tlug: CD Roasting with xcdroast 0.96c

>   If I could access these multisession tracks somehow, it would make
> the CDs much more usable for regular backups, since I wouldn't have
> to squander a whole CD blank, just to write out 30 or 40 megabytes
> (although with CD blank prices now down to Y300 or lower, I'm tempted
> to use them anyway for my regular weekly data backups).

Buy a cheap 512MB staging disk (if you can still find one) and dump
on to there until you've got enough to back up.

Lose the CD-R, get one of these snazzy new CD-RW drives I hear about.
"Just as good as MO, just seven years later" is their motto. :-)  I
doubt there are any drivers for these, I'm mostly kidding here.

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: