tlug: selling a portable MD

I know this isn't relevant to Linux, but I've got this thing
that I need to sell, and I thought there might well be an
audience here :^)

I'll leave out the details, but basically I bought a Sharp
MD-MS200 recording MD walkman for a guy from the States who
was supposed to meet me while he was here and pay me back
for it.  Well, he never got around to contacting me and now
I'm left with the thing.  I bought it for a really good
price, Y22,800, at a store that's going out of business soon.
You're not likely to find it this cheap even at BIC/Yodobashi/
Sakuraya/etc, although they might come close.

It's a nice little unit - I bought one for my brother too,
and played around with that one.  I've got the Sony MZ-R30
myself, which I quite like, and both models have some good
features (and bad ones) that the other doesn't have. I
particularly like the Sharp's "slot-in" design, which means
the disc goes in and out like a floppy drive.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in taking this off my hands
for the same price I paid for it (there was tax, too :^),
I'd be more than happy to sell it to you.

And if you don't know what MD is (inconceivable in a group like
this? :^), check out http://www.minidisc.org.

Thanks, and now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Dave

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)