tlug: Pine 3.96

Hi,
I started using Pine a while ago and started to use it with Japanese
from version 3.94.  From version 3.95, it was more stable, but still
gave me problems with the occasional bakemoji.  I switched to mew.

Recently, I was talking to Rob Bickel who mentioned that he was
using Pine with no problems.  I did an upgrade to version 3.96
and find that the bakemoji problem is largely eliminated.  I still
have the occasional problem with reverse highlighting coming on.

I call mule -nw implicitly as my alternate editor and the
日本語入力 seems to be going smoothly.  Anyone have problems with
the MIME header on the above nihongo nyuryoku?

Regards,
Craig

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)