tlug: ADMIN: Bank Account

Hi,
I've created a bank account for administration of TLUG finances.

Bank: Dai Ichi Kangyou Ginko Yotsuya Branch
      第一勧業銀行 四ツ谷支店

Name of Account: Tokyo Linux Users Group
       トウキヨウリナツクスユーザーズグループ

Account Representative: Craig Oda
          小田・クレッグ
          (I tried to get more than one person, but it was not possible)

Account Balance as of Oct. 16, 1997: 1,000 yen

Other: I requested a cash card which can be used to administer
       account in case we elect a finance officer or something

Policy: I'll keep the financial records and bring them to the meetings
        Any member attending the meeting can request to see the records.
        Any group officer can request for the records to be mailed
        to them for review.  In the event that there are no
        officers, as is the present situation, any member that
        has been in the group for more than one year, as recorded
        by their first post to the mailing list, can request for
        the financial records.

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)