tlug: Disks etc... Re: Thanks to all the members of TLUG .

%
% ...someday but  one member of the TLUG  told me that I can get cheap
% scsi hard disks in akihabara I will  find out .....also I discover the
% MV RAM? is right pronounce ? had been configured  with the ethernet
% address of  their owner ....
%

Fernando,

   Don't try to change the ethernet address in the NVRAM. That
   particular address is guaranteed to be unique.

   On disks... Check out the Akihabara map at:-

	http://www.impress.co.jp/akibamap/map/map_00.html

   Look at block B2. The central block (behind Laox) has a shop
   marked as "OA Recycle" when you click on the enlarged view. If you
   actually go there, there are two shops next door to each other
   on the *second* floor (look for the narrow stairway beside the
   cogs painted on the wall). Those shops both usually have a good
   selection of second-hand and new hard drives.

			-John-

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: