Re: tlug: Qt and autoconf

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Jim Schweizer wrote:

schweiz>--------------------------------------------------------
schweiz>tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
schweiz>--------------------------------------------------------

schweiz>http://www.troll.no) and ran into a roadblock called autoconf.
schweiz>
schweiz>I've never heard of it, but the makefile wants autoconf version
schweiz>2.12. Anyone had any experience with this? Am I falling behind

Package: autoconf
Version: 2.12-1
  The standard for FSF source packages.  This is only useful if you
  write your own programs or if you extensively modify other people's
  programs.
installed-size: 667

Looks pretty small and standard.  You can probably get it from
sunsite in a tar.gz format.

BTW, I'm going to the next meeting.

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997