tlug: TriTeal's CDE for Linux

tlug note from "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@example.com>
Hey all,

I returned from Hawaii with TriTeal's CDE for Linux, and I must say I
like it.  I have worked with IBM AIX with the TriTeal CDE manager, and
once I loaded it at home, it was exactly the same.  For those who are
looking for a professional window manager that gives you the common
desktop environment, I would recommend it.

Had a good time in Hawaii, and for the guy who wanted the Hula
girl...you need to come get her before my wife finds her in the closet.

Blaine
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997