tlug: jpeglib.h and Gimp

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

When trying to compile the latest Gimp, it died when entering
/usr/local/include looking for jpeglib.h. What package does this
come from? An AltaVista search turned up no leads.

Many thanks,

Jim S.

Sent by: Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
On: 28-Aug-97 at: 13:15:32 JST
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
"All my friends and I are crazy.  That's the only thing that
keeps us sane."
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997