tlug: Free Linux Distribution CDROM Sets

when I offerred up a free Slackware 4 cdrom set.  Well, I mailed it out,
and it was returned to me today.  I tried to get the name off the front
of the box, but the mail people placed a return to sender sticker over
the name and when I peeled it off....you know the rest of the story.
Whomever it was, please send me your name and address again, and I'll
drop it in the mail again this week.  I'm not worried about postage
since it isn't that much.

New items...I have a 4 cdrom Slackware 3.2 set, and an extra RedHat
Powertools 6 cdrom set.  I'm not mailing these, but I'll bring them to
the next meeting, and I'll offer them up there.  I could be convinced to
give up the RedHat cdrom set for free if someone could show me how to
get around the framebuffer problem on my Brightlight...(he, he).
They'll both be free, just kidding although I would like to find out how
to get around the framebuffer problem.

No-one has taken me up on the Hawaii offer.  Anyway, have a good week,
and Jim...thanks for the tip on TKman...

Blaine