Re: LaTeX vs sgml [was Re: tlug: What's wrong with Microsoft? ]

tlug note from "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com>

    craig> I've heard that linuxdoc-sgml is going to support imbedded
    craig> images soon.  I think that qwertz can do this now.  I
    craig> vaguely remember reading that something called sgmltools
    craig> was going to replace linuxdoc.  I tried to look for the
    craig> reference in Linux Gazette, where I think I ready it, but I
    craig> could not find the reference again.

	  http://web.inter.NL.net/users/C.deGroot/sgmltools/

This may not be the home reference; however it has a pointer to the
main site at pobox.com (I think this is an alias, though).  It has a
lot of other SGML pointers.  Other useful pointers for SGML tech types
are

      The SGML Web Page <URL:http://www.sil.org/sgml/sgml.html>
	     SP <URL: http://www.jclark.com/sp/index.htm>

The SGML home page and Jim Clark's home page for SP, his updated and
thoroughly redesigned version of nsgmls.

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences                    Yaseppochi-Gumi