tlug: Re: Electronic Book Readers for Lignux

tlug note from jwb@example.com (Jim Breen)
On Jun 22, 11:51am, Dennis McMurchy wrote:
} Subject: Electronic Book Readers for Lignux

[I'm taking a break from various lists, so thanks to Dennis for CCing this
to me]

>>   Jim Breen wrote somewhat later "I now have the .tar.gz files of 2.1
>> and 2.2 beta, so I'll try them out".  I presume he meant 2.1 and 2.2 of
>> dserver, but that appears to be the last we heard of EB readers on the
>> list.

Yes, it all got a bit heavy. Since the few EBs I have are already
converted to EDICT format, and are firing away as alternative dictionary
files under xjdic, I didn't have the energy to wade in too far.
(BTW, those EDICT-format files are strictly personal-use-only. I'd be
crucified if I let them out.)

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen                            Department of Digital Systems
Email: j.breen@example.com                 Monash University