tlug: Linux Journal Article?

tlug note from jwb@example.com (Jim Breen)
G'day All,

I was reading the latest Linux Journal last night, and mulling over the
fact that one often sees questions along the lines of "can you `do' Japanese
under Linux" appearing on various news groups, and the thought struck me:
someone really should write an article for the LJ outlining how well
Japanese gets handled under Linux, the applics that are available, the
sources for things like JE, etc. etc. I'm sure that there would be a lot
of interest. The TLUG is the obvious place such an article should come
from.

Just a thought.

--
Jim Breen          [$@%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(J@$@%b%J%7%eBg3X(J]
Department of Digital Systems.                  Monash University,