tlug: Emergency Help!

tlug note from "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@example.com>
All,

I'm working on a directed study with school.  The topic is OOP with C++
and OSF/Motif.  I've hacked out some code for a project (which is due),
but when I try to compile it, I get errors messages telling me certain
libs are not available.  However, when I check...they're all in their
respective places.  I'm yanking my hair out (not much left to go).

Does anyone have any idea why this is happenning?

I'm using   g++ -o secdb secdb.C -lXm -lXt -lX11   that's the command.

Hope someone knows.

Blaine