Re: Disk-3 - Re: tlug: Red Hat CD-ROMs and manual

tlug note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

Have just replied, I recalled that I did have to run mount twice to
get it to work. The first time it complains about the disk being the
wrong type, or some such thing. The second mount always works. Don't
know why. Maybe I too need to set the disk on the window sill for a day
or two...

Andy