Re: RedHat Linux 4.0 at Laser 5

   As a follow-up to Jim's posting and in reply to "pal"'s question,
   RedHat is now available at at least one other shop in Akihabara
   (although I actually bought mine at Laser-5).

   The shop is "Plathome" on the fourth floor of the Mishiwa-Building,
   one block closer to the mainstreet than "Laox - The Computer". It's
   up the narrow, outdoor stairway to the left of the ground floor
   computer shop. You can find it marked by the blue arrow on the
   left-hand side of the Akihabara map at:-

	http://www.impress.co.jp/akibamap/map/map_b3.html

   or, map reference B-3 on the main sheet:-

	http://www.impress.co.jp/akibamap/map/map_00.html

   Plathome also carries the RedHat Motif release CDROM at, if I
   remember correctly, 14,000Y. Their prices for the other RedHat
   releases are the same as Laser-5.

   Laser-5 still have the 8-CDROM Yggdrasil set in stock (but not on
   the shelves) and will sell you it if you tell them you know about
   the problem but still want to buy it.

   Laser-5 also have the best selection of Unix books and mags that
   I've come across so far in Japan (although most are only available
   in Japanese, the Yggdrasil Unix Bible and the Linux Journal are in
   English).

			-John-