my forhead is getting bloody

Hi all,

Well, I'm still at it - trying to find out what's wrong with my web
server. It'll serve a page with no problems but as soon as I try CGI or
SSI it dies with the 'premature end of script headers' message in the
log file.

Using the debug option with CGIWrap I've managed to get this far:
(I think I'm getting close with execv () failed.)

Redirecting STDERR to STDOUT

Setting Limits (CPU Usage)

Environment Variables:
     QUERY_STRING:
'title=tests&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tests.com&section=Linux'
      SCRIPT_NAME: '/cgi-bin/cgiwrapd'
        PATH_INFO: '/~WWW/links.pl'
  PATH_TRANSLATED: '/home/WWW/public_html/links.pl'
      REMOTE_USER: '<NULL>'
      REMOTE_HOST: '127.0.0.1'
      REMOTE_ADDR: '127.0.0.1'

Trying to extract user from PATH_INFO.
Retrieved User Name 'WWW'
User Data Retrieved:
   UserID: 'WWW'
   UID: '502'
   GID: '100'
   Home Dir: '/home/WWW'

Script Base Directory '/home/WWW/public_html/cgi-bin'
Trying to extract script from PATH_INFO
        Script Name 'links.pl'
        Script Path '/home/WWW/public_html/cgi-bin/links.pl'

Fixing Environment Variables.

Environment Variables:
     QUERY_STRING:
'title=tests&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tests.com&section=Linux'
      SCRIPT_NAME: '/cgi-bin/cgiwrapd/WWW/links.pl'
        PATH_INFO: ''
  PATH_TRANSLATED: '/home'
      REMOTE_USER: '<NULL>'
      REMOTE_HOST: '127.0.0.1'
      REMOTE_ADDR: '127.0.0.1'

UIDs/GIDs Changed To:
   RUID: '502'
   EUID: '502'
   RGID: '100'
   EGID: '100'

Changing Current Directory to '/home/WWW/public_html/cgi-bin'

Output of script follows:

CGIwrap Error: System Error: execv() failed

Error: No such file or directory (2)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim S.