Re: November Meeting?

Sunday is no good for me; but weekends are spotty all through November for
me :-(

A week-night would probably work out OK though.

Steve Casmar

At 11:34 AM 11/11/96 +0900, you wrote:
>Is it time for a meeting?  Was one scheduled at the last one?
>I can host Sunday 17Nov if a meeting place is needed.
>
>There was also some discussion of meeting some weekday evening,
>and I'm open to suggestions on how to arrange that as well.
>Shall we just do dinner somewhere and do some nerd discussions
>over the burritos?
>
>--
>Jim Tittsler, Tokyo  7j1ajh@example.com  <URL:http://shrine.cyber.ad.jp/~jwt/>

>Public-Access Internet System.  Now offering 20,000 yen/year flat
>rate Internet access with no time charges.  Full line of corporate
>Internet and intranet products are available.   info@example.com
>Tel: 03-3351-5977   Fax: 03-3353-6096

This message was sent by: Steve Casmar
E-Mail:  casmar@example.com   or   spcasmar@example.com
            scasmar@example.com    or   74014.431@example.com
Home Page: http://www.twics.com/~casmar/home.html
PHONE:         (81) 423-62-1934         Snail: AIO Residence 102
CELLULAR:   (81) 30-499-1525         3-40-12 Momijigaoka
FAX:             (81) 423-65-0969         Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183 Japan