Japanese localization of pppcosts again

  Hi,

  I feel so silly about this.  I suddenly realized the moment I woke
up early this morning that the file 'ntt_costs.c' which I sent
yesterday contained an elementary error.  The construct:
else if(ct->tm_hour> 23), meaning "if it's after eleven p.m." is
wrong, of course.  This condition would only be true for very busy
people who work 25 hour days.

  I have fixed that error (and made the code more elegant and economical
too - I hope without introducing further errors).  The new file is below.

  Bye for now,

Dennis McMurchy,
Tojinmachi, Fukuoka

------------------------------------------------(ntt_costs.c)

/*
	This file is part of PPPCOSTS, version 0.01.
	Copyright (c) 1996 Tillmann Steinbrecher.
	Modified by Dennis McMurchy for Japan NTT rates 11/96
	May be distributed according to the terms of the GNU
	General Public License version 2.

 	Phone costs for the Japan NTT . I think that

	******   THE JAPAN NTT SUCKS BIGTIME !    ******

	Have a look at these prices and you'll understand why!

	Please modify this file for your phone company's prices
	and send it to tst@example.com Thanks a lot!

	Local Area ("City-Tarif") prices.  No warranty.
*/

/* FYI this unit cost of 10 Japanese yen = 0.13 DM = 0.09 US$*/
#define COSTS_PER_UNIT 10.

#define CURRENCY "JY "

int getunitlength(time_t tt){
	int unitsecs;
	struct tm* ct;
	/* Phone unit lengths for Japan NTT - hardcoded. */
	ct=localtime(&tt);
	/*	printf(" It's %u o'clock.\n", ct->tm_hour); */
	/* weekend discount does not affect local calls at all */
	if(ct->tm_hour < 8 || ct->tm_hour == 23) 	unitsecs=240;
	else    unitsecs=180;
	return unitsecs;
 }