Re: Netscape 3.0 and Java

Hi all,

> in .bashrc is more elegant.  :-)  I believe this works (Netscape runs)
> but I don't know how to reproduce the bug so I'm not sure the library
> is being found properly.

Since I had upgraded to libc.so.5.3.9 a couple of days ago (thanks
Steve, kernel 2.0 compiles now:-) the first thing I did after reading
Craig's post was load one of my pages that has a java applet - CRASH!
Netscape imploded with a 'bus error'.

One further comment for those of you who are using the .fvwmrc file
to start programs like Netscape - don't forget to edit the:

Popup "Whatever_you _have_here"
     Exec     "Netscape"     exec /your/path/to/netscape.sh &

It works for me :-)

Jim S.