Re: Phigs, Networking, and Becomming an Internet Provider

EXPLANATION:
------------

PHIGS 4 LINUX (PHIGS for LINUX) is a compilation of binaries, source-code
and
libraries to run PHIGS programs under the Linux operating system together
with
the XFree86 X-Windows System. The basic purpose of this package was to
give
students of the Fachhochschule Darmstadt the chance to write their PHIGS
programs at home. Of course it can be usefull for everybody who wants to
write
PHIGS-programs under his LINUX system. The PHIGS libraries derive
originally
from the X Consortium. Sample programs come from O'Reilly, the X
Consortium,
Sun and the Fachhochschule Darmstadt. I left every package like I found it
on
the Internet and several CD-Rom's and corrected only some minor bugs.

[WWW-Homepages]:
Newest version of phigs4linux can be downloaded here:
www.igd.fhg.de/~jergus
stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de/~jergus

[FTP]:
stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de/~jergus/public_html/programs/phigs4lx.*

In my short time I tried the best to give a quick and easy installabel
version
of this program compilation. There are probably some errors and problems I
did
not discover yet. Please inform me if you find them. Any help is welcome
!!!

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452