Re: patched xjdic, LaTeX

    Craig> Hi, Andrew Howell was nice enough to post a patch for xjdic
    Craig> so that it would compile under Linux.

    Craig> I was unable to patch it properly.  Can someone make the
    Craig> patched source, binary distribtion, or instructions on how
    Craig> to apply the patch available?  I've tried applying the
    Craig> patch to xjdic2.2 with no success.  If I get it working, I
    Craig> can archive it on our FTP server so others can get it.

Craig,

	I'm not sure why you had a problem, but I'll put together a
patch with some instructions. Once done, I can post it or ftp it to
you. I was toying with the idea of making an autoconfig script for it,
as I have never done one. This small enough that it might be a
good one to learn on... what do you think?

Andy